Friday, May 8, 2009

My cousins give their dog TEA every morning(it is not hot)is that healthy.?

Meesha doesn't seem to mind the fact that he gets tea every morning. He actually needs it he has just gotten so used to it that it is part of his daily routine!!My aunt tells me that he loves it. He drinks it every morning cold. I just want to know if that is okay/healthy(by the way he's 5 years old and a border collie)
Answers:
Caffeine is poisonous to dogs.
dogs have better smell than taste,a friend has a doberman that wont leave my beers alone,hes only been bad drunk once,

ya ever seen a 150lb dog lean up against the wall just to stand up,it was the funnyest thing ive ever seen
Well caffeine is not good for a dog i don't think it will hurt it at all my son gives his dog coffee every morning and the dog loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment