Friday, May 8, 2009

My daddy got me a australian sheperd hes a pupy and my ma said I cant keep him how can I make my ma 2 keep em?


Answers:
I have just rescued a little terrier puppy he is only 5 weeks old, he was abandoned so I brought him home, my husband said we couldn't keep him, as soon as my 10 year old Daughter saw him she fell in love with him, and when her Daddy said we couldn't keep him, she cried so much and said she would look after him and clean all his poo up etc.., he eventually gave in and said yes, so we have him now and Natasha has stuck to her word, she cleans, feeds and looks after hi all the time, she loves and adores that little puppy, why don't you try that,see if your Mummy will change her mind if you do and say what Natasha did.

I wish you luck sweetie, I hope she changes her mind for you, as puppies are so adorable and I know you will have hours of fun with him, and Australian shepherds are such beautiful dog's.
Have your father discuss it with your father. There is nothing you can do about it.
first of all try doing extra work around the house. if your mom sees what your doing and has a soft heart she'll probably say since u have been more responsible u can keep the pup. just remeber don't back talk or she'll send the pup out the door.
where are you from
how old are you
I'm guessing your parents are divorced? Your father really should have discussed this with your mother prior to getting the puppy. If they are divorced, is it possible that your father can keep the dog at his place?
Leave it to your parents to fight it out. Take care of your puppy.
Try to train your dog. Cleaning the house and doing extra chores wont do anything about the dog. You need to show her the dog is houstrained and it listens. You need to make the dog look good not the house or yourself. So what im trying to say is dont try and make her think your responsible about your chores or anything make her think you are worthy enough to have a dog. Make her like your dog and think hes not to much of a handful. I hope my idea works.
beg your mom show her how cool having a puppy around would be.Just take it slow.
If your parents are not living together (or even if they are) your father should have discussed this with your mother. At this point, the best you can do is demonstrate that you will completely take care of the dog, because usually it is all put off onto the mom. Ask your mom to give you a chance to prove that you will take care of the dog. I hope this works out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment