Sunday, August 2, 2009

my dog has asthma?

i took him to the vet and he got pills, but they're not working!
what should i do??
Answers:
I would find another vet because yes there is a relief for that and I know that because our neighbor had the same problem but the vet just cured the pet with some meds.
Go back to your vet. and tell him what the problem is and he may be able to prescribe something else. If your vet. doesn't seem to be able to handle the problem to you satisfaction call around and find another vet. in which will provide for your needs.
have him checked for heartworm
No it DOESN'T.

Dogs don't "get asthma".
my dog also has asthma. the vet told me to give him benedryl or claritin. Benedryl made him sleep all day but the claritin is wonderful. You may need to check with the vet for the correct dosage..My dog is a chi and I give him 3 cc/mm a day

No comments:

Post a Comment