Sunday, August 2, 2009

My dog has attatchment disorder?

My dogs wets the bed and leaks pee when he is playing and running thru the house and someone says its caused by attatchment disorder? Can someone give me more information on this?
Answers:
Does your dog leak urine at random times during the day??(other than at night, running, or playing). If he's a puppy, some do have this problem and grow out of it as they get older. If he is an adult, it sounds to me like he has Incontinence. It is usually either caused by hormones or its due to a behavioral problem. You need to talk to your veterinarian and if he/she thinks this is the problem, start him on a medicathion called "Phenylpropanolamine" or "Propalin" for short.

Here is a good website w/ plenty of answers for Incontinence problems: http://www.vetinfo.com/dincont.html#inco.

Good luck with your dog!
Attachment disorder? I don't think they know what they are talking about! Call a vet. They can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment