Sunday, August 2, 2009

My dog has died?

And I can't afford to bury it at a pet cematery so when i bury it in my back yard will my house be haunted, because it always feels warmer at the end of my bed ever since he died
Answers:
He won't haunt you.I like to plant a rose or decorative shrub over the dogs I have buried..It seems a nice way to remember them..
I am so sorry for your loss..
No. You loved you dog. He will never haunt you. read more-
http://www.shortwriteups.com/
I dont think where your dogs buried will make a difference whether he is a ghost or not. Perhaps he just dosent want to leave you. You coould try talking to him, and tell him your gonna bury him somewhere nice at home where he liked and that after that he should go on to his doggy heaven, or off and have some adventures somewhere (if you dont like the idea of him still being about).
No haunting. Must bury it deep enough though. The spirits of our deceased pets do not haunt us, maybe the memories will bother us for some time. Oh, I'm sure he is still around and watching you sleep. Why not?
Your dog isn't going to haunt you, he's/she's your dog and I would like to think that you loved him/her. I don't think it matters one bit what you do with the body after they're gone. Their little spirit will live on, just like ours. Who knows, maybe it is him/her on your bed, giving and receiving comfort and love just like it did when it was alive and with you. Sorry for your loss, they truly do become a part of our family.
I'm sorry for your loss. the dog loved you and it seems you love him too. it may feel warm cause his precious spirit is with you to comfort you. he loved you why would he haunt you? just keep him in your heart and the love will never die. he is in heaven now and is looking upon you proudly. burying him in a special place at his home will be just the right place so you are with each other always.
That is so weird because my dog just died 3 wks ago and I felt the same way. I couldn't even sleep the 1st night because I felt that way. He died in my house but he used to sleep in my brothers bedroom a lot, which is now my room. But no, your house will not be haunted unless if you probably want it to. I mean I'm sure every know and then you'll probably hear a sound that will seem scary and you'll think your dogs haunting your house. I just think you need some time to heal because your so used to having them around and all the sudden there is something missing. Give yourself some time to grieve and adjust to things.
I am sorry your dog has passed on. We had to have a 16 y. o. dog put to sleep today.

Dogs are very loyal. They don't leave us permanently when the die. They come and visit and make sure that we're OK.

May be that is haunting, since it's a spiritual visitation, but it's not spooky unless you're looking to be spooked! But, I always consider that haunting is by a spirit unknown to you which has evil intent.
Hello- I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Your Buddy will be with you always. No- your house will not be haunted. The warm spot is LOVE.

Take Care!!
As others have stated, your dog will not haunt you but he will visit you because he does love you and will forever be your companion. One of our cats recently died; he was killed by a coyote and we found him out in the front yard. We got him cremated and spread his ashes under his favorite tree (he always used to hang out under it and watch the birds). We still feel him around, sleeping on our bed, rubbing up against our leg and even sometimes hear him meow. He just wants our attention, just as your dog still wants your attention. It's very much like losing a family member, they won't "haunt" you persay but they will visit you and comfort you in your times of need. Our loved ones, even when they die, never truly leave us. As for you not being able to afford burring (sp?) your pet in a cemetary, maybe you should look in to having him cremated so you can keep the ashes or spread them in your backyard, however you wish to handle that. It cost us roughly 50 dollars to get our cat cremated, which from what I understand, is much less expensive than having them burried in a pet cemetary. I'm sorry for your loss but just keep in mind, he will always be with you in spirit.
Something to consider is your muni might not allow a burial. However a lot of animal controls will take remains for free and creamate them, but you wont get anything back. Sorry for your loss of your little fur-buddy.
im so sorry about your dog, i just lost my puppy about 2 weeks ago, its weird I thought the same thing, I kept thinking he was in the house. If you can bury him in the yard, Im pretty sure he wont haunt you, its just you missing him.
NO unless U killed it, i can't see that happening. Why don't u go out and get another one, nothing can replace the one u had, but it might just help u in the long run. I AM very sorry for ur loss tho, i DO know exactly how u feel.
Thats looney talk. That is impossible so don't let it get to you.
I'm sorry for your loss.you must try to passed this moment.what it was it is happened without your desire
Don't be so superstitious.
sorry that your dog died i have never had a dog that has passed come back to haunt me maybe i was just lucky
Im really sorry 4 yr dog. When i lost a dog, i also felt bad n got ze feeling zat itis still there. As sme1 has said above, plant sme flowers where u bury yr dog. With time u'll b able 2 pass on its death. Gud luck
no because it loved u guys very much
No, your back yard won't be haunted. I buried a baby that I miscarried in the yard. Will that haunted?

No comments:

Post a Comment