Saturday, May 22, 2010

My dog has gone missing?

my dog went missing 2 weeks ago but its like i see her every were I go
Answers:
This is a completely normal part of the grieving process. It's called "searching behavior" and it's part of the denial phase of grief.
I'm so sorry for your troubles. It's so hard not knowing what happened to them

Visit local shelters everyday. Bring 2 good photos with you. Give one to an attendant to go look on the "employees only" areas of the shelters. The other picture is for their lost pet registry. They will have a binder for you to put your info and picture in.
Put up flyers and offer a reward. My friend's dog was lost for 10 days, she changed the flyers to offer a reward, and she got her dog back within the hour of changing the flyers. She asked the guy if he was just going to keep her or what, and he just shrugged her off and left! Can you believe that?
Good luck, I hope you get her back!
WHAT IS THE QUESTION?
The next time you see her just bring her home.
keep hallucinating, your dog will always be with you!
If it is missing how can u c it. What's the Q. and srry to hear about that
where do u live?
1. Call your vet and post a flyer there
2, Post at all local pet stores, offer a reward, but do not name an amount
3. Tell everyone you know.
4. Visit animal control DAILY - once picked up, they only have about 4 days to live.

I'm so sorry! Best of luck!
put up posters!
wow!! you almost gave me a heart attack. for a second i thought the questoin was my dad went missing!! lol
FIrst of all. try finding your dog. by posting flyers through out your neighbourhood and informing the Police if they seem to be helpful, also involve your friends in its search. THats for the missing part!

But it seems that you are depressed by its missing, duh, so in the mean time until you find your dog, try to stay with supportive people company, ie could be your friend, your family! And continue your normal life!
She must've been killed and has a grudge on you.
I am sorry to hear this. You are seeing her, because you miss her dearly.
If you are lucky enough to find your dog, pay the money and get your dog micro-chipped.

It's worth the money knowing you have a chance to find them again. I hope you find her!
i think she is gone now.. and when i say gone i mean like up in the sky. i am so sorry about your dog.
I'm so sorry about your loss. Like one of the posters said post flyers with a small reward for your dogs safe return. You should hear something.
I lost my dog of 12 years due to natural death but i was not there to see him before he passed away. I know the feeling. It's like I just want to see him one more time for closure and peace of mind.

Do what you have to do to find your dog. The pain is really unbearable. Just hang in there. Keep your chin up and pray that he is still alive.

DO what you have to do to find your dog because you will find it hard to find closure and peace of mind if you don't find your dog.

I'm so sorry about your loss.
good luck with the search party.
im sorry-dont lose hope, and make sure u rnt hallucinating

No comments:

Post a Comment