Monday, May 24, 2010

My dog is in heat, does she get cramps just like women do?


Answers:
Who knows. They are not wienies like people so they would never let you know if they had an issue.
yes
No
I'm pretty sure they do, sometimes they even bleed like a period.. at least that's my dog did, and the vet said that's supposed to happen.
no
yes they do and they also bleed just as women on periods. so yes they do get cramps.
awe that's terrible:( I know mine are far worse than before I even had children.I cant imagine for a b.i.t.c.h to have a litter of 11 pups! poor thing! good luck:)
Yes, same construction!
No, dogs do not get cramps!! It would be better for your dog if you got her spayed - then you won't have a mess in the house and much less chance of her getting cancer.
not sure -when my dog is in heat she doesn't seem like shes in pain but you never know

No comments:

Post a Comment