Monday, May 24, 2010

my dog is dead and i cant syop dreaming bout her!?


Answers:
Those dreams are a gift, whether of a pet or a person you loved who is now gone. I love it when my late father visits me in my dreams.
that only means you love her a lot.
Dont worrie it just means that you love her and miss her so much! this is normal!
mmm hard one ,i don't want you to stop thinking about your dog. dog are mans best friend and it seems you had one good dog,I'm a dog lover, when they go ill be sad,
but when they go and they will go, I'm happy,because they gave me so much love ,
may i suggest you try and think of all the good thing about your dog and write it in a book with pictures,so that when your feeling low you can re fare to the book,and still have happy thoughts
you still havent moved on but thats okay just move on when you think its right. if you still have dreams bout her(if theyre good dreams)that will help you remember her.
I think she is just saying goodbye, so say a prayer for her before you sleep, yes, you can pray for your pet too.
In time the dreams will lessen and fade but for now your subconscious lets you dream to make the death less painful for you.Its also OK to cry for it too lessens the grief. I've had several pets of mine die and move on. Yes, I do believe that animals have souls- they feel,remember,reason and so on and then too why would God make them if He did not enjoy them too and why Animals are so much made of love. There are those who had near death experiences and there waiting and making it less scared was their pet or pets-happy. I picture my dog who died sev.years ago running in a meadow with the breeze rustling the grasses with all the other dogs HAPPY.
your dog is in the haven now.in the happy place,nothing wrong dreaming about your dog, it shows how much you loved her. maybe u should try to adopt another puppy.. just the suggestion..
That's perfectly normal and you may dream about her for a bit yet. Additionally, it could also mean that she's coming to you in your dreams to try and assure you that she's ok. Go to this website: www.rainbowbridge.com
After 30 years I had a dream about my grandfather - my mom loved the story.

people and animals are never dead if they are thought about by the ones who loved them

No comments:

Post a Comment