Monday, May 24, 2010

My dog is about to have puppies what should I name a girl one?

There pure breed golden retreiver pups.
Answers:
Lalila. It's an adorable name with, plus a Hawaiian vibe
Roxy..
How do you know you'll get a female pup? Try searching baby names on the Internet. Just that: "baby names"
You should name her Lexie. That was the name of my old golden retreiver pup.
MISSY.
rose, dorothy or blanche
you should spay your dog.
instead of ruinging the chances of other dogs that are rotting in their cages to be adopted.
i think you should name her lizze i have thought that was cute for a dog name.
Aeris(Air-iss) or Aries(Air-eez)
Suede
for short call her Sue
WE HAVE A NEW GOLDEN PUPPY WELL SHES 7MOS OLD NOW. WHAT A WONDERFUL DOG! SHES SO LOVING A GORGEOUS

CON GRATS>>>>>

WE NAMED HER ZOEY - SHE LOOKS LIKE A ZOE ZOE GIRL

MY OTHER CHOICE'S WERE

SIDNEY

GRAYCE

KERRIA (FROM LION KING)

GOLDIE (LIKE GOLDIE HAWN)

MAGGIE

KODIE

POST WHAT YOU NAME HER.
BEST WISHES TO YOU AND THE NEW PUPPY!
I just named my new little puppy Zoey too! I like Bella as well, and Abby. I think Abby is a great name for a Golden Retriever!
yes and i think you shoud name it daisy
i like Mckenzie or Alley
Stella.. that's the name of my dog.. she just had 4 healthy pups this morning! gosh.. i %26lt;3 her so mcuh! lol
Honey
I would have to see the puppy first, I bought mine from a breeder and went in wanting a girl and liked the name Bailey but when I went to various breeders I fell in love with my girl and shes a rotti was leaning golden retriever or lab, bailey just didn't fit for my choice. She's also a very dainty rotti so a tough sounding name wouldn't have fit her so you gotta see her personality. I decided on Cordelia. Cordy for short.
honey-jazz-jessie-bella-bess-m. -beauty and petal!!
There's some good answers to your question in the source box below. I use this site for anything to do with dogs or puppies.

Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment