Saturday, May 22, 2010

My dog has some red spots on her feet, and she's licking them a lot. What should I do about it?

We walked a LOT yesterday, and then she played with another dog, running around in circles on both pavement and grass/ivy. Should I be putting something on there to help them heal, or will her licking them heal them faster?
Answers:
Have the vet check her out, but its probably red because of irritation. You can try putting on a very light layer of neosporen - it helped my dog - to try to control itching and infection until you can get to the vet.
take her to the vet
ask her vet .
ur dogs saliva will not help those spots in the least! they're probably really itchy. either put some peroxide or alchol on it or take her to the vet.
I would got to the vet with the dog.
Why don't you lick them since it's your fault.
she got into something.chemical/noxious weed.
or maybe overdid it with walking and then running around.
Dogs will play themselves into ground.

One of my friends cats..little polydactyl..SASHA..
pic on
http://www.antmanbee.blogspot.com.
she really gets wound up over little bunch of feathers on a string at end of stick.
She will leap three and a half feet into the air head over heels to get at that thing.
I keep it lower to the ground for fear she might hurt herself wildly leaping.

And I limit the time I play with her with that particular toy.
A couple of go rounds and she is panting and wheezing and spent.
never seen cat pant like that.
I was somewhat concerned.

Bet doggy played too much..keep eye on though.

No comments:

Post a Comment