Saturday, May 22, 2010

My dog hiperventalates alot what should I do?

He makes this weird noise in his throat.Please help I don't want my baby to be in pain!!
Answers:
My dog does that too! Now I'm not saying its a good thing.but. I just rub my dog under his neck and give him a little kiss on the cheek! that seems to work pretty well.
Talk to your vet rigt away, you dont want anything bad to happen to your dog.
Actually since dogs sweat through their mouths (they have no sweat glands) then the hyperventalating is probably just your dog being plain old hot or tired. Just make sure he or she has plenty of available water and a cool area to lay down. Also, if your dogs out of shape then it may get to tired doing simple work outs so try to put it on a diet and exercise it more.
DOGS DON'T HIPERVENTALATE. IF U LOVE YOUR BABY U WILL TAKE HIM TO THE VET.
If you don't want your baby to be in pain, why are you wasting time here and why haven't you already taken him to a vet?
make sure your giving your dog enough water and changing it daily. also talk to your vet
Take him to the vet as soon as possible it could be something not lettin him breath good!!
if it sounds like it's sucking snot thats exacly what its doing its called an inverted sneeze by my vet. i just blow in my dogs nose at medium strength and it clears there nasal and they stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment