Saturday, May 22, 2010

My dog humps in her sleap is that normal? What is she dreaming?


Answers:
%26lt;>Yes, it's normal. She might be in heat. I'll give you three guesses what she's dreaming (and the first two don't count! :)
Well, considering all the things she could be doing in her sleep, this seems harmless and rather amusing. As for what she is dreaming? Maybe she was a male in a prior doggy life. Dogs also use the humping action not only for sex, but as a way to show or exert dominance over another member of the pack or as a release of sexual tension. If she's not harming anyone or herself, I say let her go and enjoy herself. As for some of the things I've seen dogs do in their sleep (like chewing their skin until it bleeds heavily), I'd say that this is rather harmless.
duh. what do you think einstein?
Hi KS, It's normal while dogs are a sleep to do and move their body like we do. If she is humping in her dreams,believe me she's not chasing a rabbit.She's dreaming of her B.F. and becoming a mommy.What else could it me.

Clowmy

No comments:

Post a Comment