Saturday, May 22, 2010

My dog has the worst smelling farts! I am 22 weeks pregnant and it even makes me gag.?

I feed him Max from Petco. The dog food is great but no matter what he eats he has a awful stinch to his farts. This is not a joke it really is making me sick! He is an inside dog and he is just as sweet as he can be. He is always beside me like he has claimed ownership over my me. He seems to sometimes act mad, so Huff (My dog) will fart. Then he leaves my side and moves about 10 feet away and he looks at you like,. What?. I didn't do it! Any suggestions? What makes me type this for help? My husband now calls Huff you Fart Blossom and I couldn't hold my orange juice this morning. While sitting here reading yahoo, Huff does it again and I laugh and gag at the same time. I am so grossed out to the point where it's just not funny anymore. Orange juice kinda burns coming back up! Can anyone relate?
Answers:
Your dog is probley out partying every nite drinking beer and eating tacos.Set him down and tell him to stop farting and eating boiled eggs or he will be sleeping in the dog house from now on. Change his diet,I feed my two dogs Purina one with yogurt. They act better and don`t shed hair as bad.Good luck and best wish`s for the new baby.May Gods Blessings be with you and the newborn.PS after changing to purina my dogs don`t have the stinking problem any more,
Take him to the vet. My gf dog did this and she had to change dog food to one that the vet supplied. It worked.
You should experiment with different types of dog food.
I used to have a dog that did that, and he was lactose intolerant!! Are you giving him any dairy products?
Look into a new food. A lot of times its the fillers like cornmeal that do it. Try Nutro if you haven't. It's a great food with lots of different varities. You can find it anywhere and its not terribly expensive.

Good Luck!
Yeah? You should smell my old lady's after a taco lunch.
Your dog must be allergic to the treats. you should just bring him to the vet for a check up just in case.
change the food ..try nutro lamb and rice .while i feeded my bulldog lamb and rice from nutro she never farted

No comments:

Post a Comment