Thursday, July 30, 2009

my dog died last month im still crying about it what should i do??

she was a minature poddle and was paralized myparents took her the vet and gave her a shot to sleep and they told me yesterday!
Answers:
Well goodness, if you just found out yesterday, of course you're still crying. I'm so sorry! A miniature poodle is such a darling little sweetie, too. It must have been awful that she was partially paralyzed and so distressing for you and for her. Go ahead and cry, anyone would!

And then, after you've had time to cry and are out of tears, then is the time to pull yourself up, dust yourself off, and go look for someone even more miserable than you, and do something to help them.

Getting another dog is a whole different decision, best not to make it until you have really, truly, emotionally and intellectually let go of your sweetie who just died. It's not fair to the new dog to come in just because your old one left. Please wait till you are really ready to love another dog..and then, do. Love is always a risk, and always worth the risk.

hugs and blessings,
cryllie
youre just going to have to deal with it. and know that your dog was probably better off put to sleep than having to live life paralyzed.
my dog died 2 years ago he was also a mini poodle some one ran him over and it hurts just think of the good times i do
I am really sorry for you..it does hurt ..sorry
but go get a new puppy..they make people forget about all kinds of things
good luck
smile
It's good to grieve your loss. Maybe see if you can find a new dog though. There are lots of pets at animal shelters that need your love.
though it may be hard, get a puppy. They take your mind off of everything!
sorry to say but. you got to get over it. perhaps it will take a lot of time and may it will only take a couple days or hours. Depends on the person. in the end, you need to get over it. It was going to happen regardless of what you did or could do. Just know that you did everythign you felt was right until the day she was put down.
BE HAPPY. YOUR DOG IS IN A BETTER PLACE NOW..JUST REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES YOU HAD.AND REMEMBER THAT "SPARKY"?.. IS ALWAYS AROUND YOU AND LICKING YOU..

AND MAYBE BELIEVE IN RE-INCARNATION..AND ASK YOUR PARENTS TO GET YOU ANOTHER DOG..MAYBE RESCUE ONE FROM THE ANIMAL SHELTER.AND THEN PRETEND ITS YOUR OLD DOG "SPARKY"
losing a loved one sometimes takes a long time . a pet is no exception. just take things day to day and little by little ur life will return to you. let ur friends help u by going out with them when they ask and don't keep urself isolated from friends and family.
in time perhaps u will want another pet to help heal the scar but not to take the place of the one u lost. good luck and God bless.
You can't rush the grieivng process.
But maybe by talking to your folks and telling them how you feel about it and their actions might help you come to terms with it.

So sorry for your loss.
i sad becuse did of your dog.
but you can try and try to for got yuor dog and you can try to find another buteaful one like your
and .goodluck
u will b okay the dog we babysat for like a week every few weeks passed away 2 dasy ago he was also a miniature poodle and he had a heart attack or something
hey at least she is happy. y dont u try volentering at your local animal shelter and maybe u will rember the good times with ur adorable minature poodle. i am soooooooo sorry!
I'm very sorry I don't know what your going through and losing my dog would be very dramatic for me.Knowing your dog died made me cry.Get a knew dog and have fun.sorry and you'll be fine
I am so sorry for your loss. . .I know what it's like to lose an animal that you love so much. It's OK to cry and feel the way that you're feeling, especially under these circumstances. That must've been quite a shock to find out after a month.

If you need someone to talk to, feel free to email me. I understand a little bit of what you're going through, and I'd be happy to listen.

God bless!
I'm so sorry!
what ever you do don't replace her. You won't feel better!
and again I am really sorry
You just have to deal with it. I'm actually in 4th grade 10 years old and never had a dog before. well i used to have 5 dogs when i'm a baby and they all died. here's my real answer: Buy a new dog but you should get two or more. It does hurt when a pet dies :)
I am sooo sorry for that loss. Hope you have fun with your new dogs! GOD BLESS YOU!
omg. i had 2 deal with the same thing, im still very sad and once in a while i will cry at night and it has benn 2 years! omg, i had to put two dogs to sleep and it wuz not easy for they were like one after the other. I put the first dog to sleep in january, and the other that same may. its hard to loose a best friend. just remember that ure dog can have all the doggy bones she wants and will become very fat and she will not care! lol. she is very happy up there in heaven and she still luvs u very much. u will be sad but just remember all the good times u have had with ure dog.. im very srry for ure loss. and just know that millions of people feel the same way u do.. i hope u feel better.im so very very srry. :(
A death of a pet can be like losing a member of the family to some people. It's completely understandable that you are upset. Of course you will still be crying over it if they only told you yesterday! You'll feel better about it eventually. There aren't any rules when it comes to mourning.

Tears still come to my eyes when I think about pets I had that passed away 15 years ago or more. I miss them and I will always love them. Every time it was a situation where my mom did the right thing and brought them in because they were in pain and there was nothing else we could really do for them.

There comes a point where you have to make a decision about what is best for the pet. People can sometimes be more concerned with their own feelings rather than that of the animal without realizing it. It's not fair to allow your dog to feel pain or to be unhappy (you can tell when they are) just because you don't want to deal with giving them up yet. It's selfish. We had a few dogs that probably could have been around for longer but they would have suffered daily.
i would have some sort of memorial for your dog, and set a special place for you to go. I lost my dog after 15 years to cancer. I had her cremated and since my ex-hubby wanted her after she died i buried her next to him at the graveyard. But you better check on where you bury their remains since what i did i dont beleive your supposed to do. So sorry to hear about your loss.
I then went and adopted a new pup from the local animal shelter which i scheduled to get fixed. To my surprise she had 8 puppies and was pregnant when i adopted her. I gave the puppies away and that was a way of healing also for me. Now she is back to being the pup she was when i first got her. Fiesty and Ornorery!
I'm very sorry for your loss. If you are an animal lover, you may cry about your dog as long as you live. Never feel guilty about this. If it helps, talk to a sympathtic counselor at school. Also, some humane societies and rescue groups have pet loss groups that can help you talk about it and move on in your life. You should never forget how much you loved her and how much it hurts, but time will make the pain lessen somewhat. Give yourself that time and don't feel guilty over anything. Good luck to you. %26lt;%26lt;HUGS>> : )
It's okay to be upset about missing your dog.When my dog died in the past,i couldn't even look at a picture of a dog for months without getting choked up.Talking with someone who is a good listener about your dog wil help.It will become easier with time.Sorry for your loss.
Get a new puppy
Just let it all out. You will get over it soon enough. Its best to just let it all out. I got rid of my dog and it felt like he died but its best to remember the good memories and let it all out. cry as much as you can until you cant cry anymore. Trust me it helps. Also it will help if you talk about it and it will help so much to know that someone understands your problem. Im sorry for your loss. I hope you get better.
I cried for months for years when my very old dog died, when I saw people burried , I thought about same human's life. Life is only temporary in this life and I keep crying. and now I still cry when I wrote this note to you

No comments:

Post a Comment