Thursday, July 30, 2009

my dog died. I would like to set up a foundation in his name. I need to know where to begin. Please help?

I would like to help seniors with dogs who can not afford to take there pet to a doctor because of the cost. A pet should not have to die because of little or no funds as my little Rusty.
Answers:
First of all - my thoughts %26 prayers are with you on the loss of your furbaby.

2nd - we have a place where I live called "maxfund". They are a no-kill shelter that takes in sick %26 injured animals %26 then adopts them out or if the pets have parents - the parents can work off the vet bills by cleaning the cages, walking the dogs %26 stuff like that. Maybe you could find someplace like that to help you set up your "Rusty" fund.
Sorry to hear about your loss.
good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment