Friday, July 31, 2009

My dog goes crazy every time we go out side to play with her why?


Answers:
Because she loves you and she loves playing. If it is an action that you want to change bring treats with you and make her sit then give her the treats. Also before playing make sure she sits, for example when I play fetch with my dog she must bring the ball back and then sit before I will throw it again, she use to jump at my hand until I threw the ball but I was able to take care of that by making her sit in less then a week.
HORNY DOG
shes just excited.my poodle does the same thing
She's probably just really excited and happy. Most likely, she is a hyper dog, or she is not getting enough exercise. Try increasing her play time either way.
it must be really !! happy to see you
She's happy!
Well, if you were stuck in the house all the time, you'd go pretty crazy when you were let out, too! Maybe take her out a little more often and she will calm down a bit.

Dogs wear their hearts on their.paws? Your dog is just being happy. Enjoy it!
She knows she's going to get some good quality playtime with mom and dad! She loves you guys! Mine go nuts too, but they get so excited that they beat each other up and forget that they were initially playing with us. Your dog is happy!
Because she's lonely.

Wash her up and bring her inside to make her part of the family 'pack'. Dogs are highly social creatures and leaving them outside is like keeping a kid in isolation. Their brains are hard-wired to function soicially in packs. She needs to be part of your life, not just something that you decide to play with every now and then.

If you can'ty handle having a dog, then take it to a no-kill shelter and get a friggin' cat!
dogs cant tell time. even if u walk outside to trow something out or the mail box what ever do u notice that your dog greets u like he/she hasn't seen u in days. well when you play with your dog even if u do it every day he/she feels like a life time has passed
I've had that before with my house dog. it;s completely normal for a dog who stays in the house. your dog is just excited and isn't used to the outdoors.
It's natural,don't worry.I had a german shepard and he would run like crazy when I played with him outside.I think your dog likes it to bee outside playing with you.If you notice every time you look in a dog's eyes while playing with them their eyes sparkle because their having the time of their lives.So it's a good thing when your dog's happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment