Friday, July 31, 2009

My dog had.?

I have posted other questions on here in the last 2 days about my dog who was pregnant. I was asked by a few nice people on here to post when she had her babies. Well it is october 12th and she started haveing them about 2:10 this morning and finished at 7 am she had 11 beautiful babies. Thanks to all of you for the answers to my questions that i posted.
Answers:
Congrats! I hope mom and babies are doing well!
congratulations on your new puppy litter.
that is so sweet, thank you for letting us know. Best of luck with the puppies.
Oh how SWEET!! 11 wiggly sweet little puppies!! I know you are head over heels in love with them already!
I hope all are healthy, including mom.
awwww so cute i love puppies. my dog had 10 in march. accidently one time she laid on top of all of them. but they are fine and running around now
congratulations on becoming a mommy
wow 12 puppies, keep a close eye on them you may have to end up feeding a few of them as she does not have enough nipples for all of them. Congratulations on being a grandma you will have your hands full.
Congrats on your new babies, puppies are the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment