Thursday, July 30, 2009

My dog can lick his genitals. Don't you wish you could do that?


Answers:
No, I don't want to lick your dog's genitals.
no m8 i realy dont wish dat, u obviously cant get a bird 2 do i 4 u, lol
Tried it once. Poked myself in the eye
No, he's fine doing it himself
lol what a skillful animal
Maybe - but I sure wouldnt want to be licking my arsehole after taking a dump xx
errr no if ur with a loving girl she will do that 4 u lol
Yes.But then I also wish I had boobs and a fanny,thus avoiding the need for an expensive wife,but you can't have everything!
yeah
no i dont wish i could lick ur dogs genitals,, however i love licking n sucking my boyfriend genitals
No thanks, I'm not licking your dog's genitals, not even for any amount of money.
not at all but I am sure you do
no thank you i have no wish to lick your dog
No but i'm sure he would let you if you asked him.
Ha! If we could all lick our own genitals then there would be no need for marriage - thus, a more stressless life.hehe!
No, got the wife to do that.
no i do not want to lick your dog genitials that is gross
why would you sick puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment