Friday, July 31, 2009

My dog going to the bathroom in the house.?

My dog Who I just adopted is always going to the bathroom in the house. I take her out for about 10 minutes in the morning before I go to work. I even walk around the yard with her to get her to go, and she won't. So I let her in, and about three minutes later she goes to the bathroom. I just adopted her, and she is deaf so she is very hard to train. I have another dog who goes right outside and goes. I also spank her when she goes to the bathroom ,and put her outside. I'm getting kinda of frustrated, and I'm thinking of taking her back to the Humane Society. I think sometimes she needs to live with someone that has lots of time on their hands to give her the training that is needed in a deaf dog.What should I do?
Answers:
Stick a cork in her.
Here is an article that may or may not help you!

http://www.dog-training-sites.com/articl.
take her back to the humane society couse you can take care of that dog
Email me. I have some advice for you.
libertydogtraining@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/libertydogtrain.
Spanking won't work, she doesn't understand. Try crate training her, and give her a treat and lots of pets when she goes outside. Take her out of the crate and outside as soon as you get home, she'll figure it out in no time. Just be patient. Its hard, but doable.
People like you shouldn't own dogs if you don't have the time for them.
Good for you to take on the responsibility of a dog with a disability. You should be awarded not condemned. I think the crate will work also. You sound like a good mommy keep up the good work.
if shes just been spayed let her recover first. it depends on her background and what she has or in this case hasnt been taught before hand. did you or can you not get some kind of background on her? its going to be twice as hard to also deal with a deaf dog bless her but i think you need to get advice on how to deal with this from a vet or a trainer. if your saying sometimes you feel she needs to live with someone that has more time on their hands to give the correct training it says it all. if youre having doubts then give her back and give her the chance she deserves. i believe that shes spoilt with you and you care about her but put her best interests first. gud luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment